When will my order be shipped?
Our coffee is freshly roasted on the week that your order is being shipped. We will send you an email notification once we have shipped your order, and you should receive your coffee within 3-5 working days. Mmm so yummy!
What are the shipping rates?
We offer FREE shipping for orders SGD50 and above. These orders will be couriered to you with tracking, so you will always know when to expect your coffee.
For orders below SGD50, free shipping is available using Singpost Normal Mail. Please note that tracking is not provided for this option. However, you are able to opt for courier-tracked shipping for a small fee of SGD8.
We currently only ship within Singapore.
I've just created an account to be a Peppy Member, what's next?
Yay! Welcome to the family! From 24 March 2022, all unique new account sign-ups will receive SGD5 as a welcome gift (30 days validity), with or without referrals.
Let's start off with our Cold Brew Starter Kit! Love it? Share it! "Give 5 Get 5" when you refer your friends, and get peppier together with the rewards you all will get to enjoy!
Terms and Conditions for Peppy's "Give 5 Get 5" Referral Programme
- The referrer must have created an account to be our member, and the referred friend has to be a NEW Peppy customer who has never made any prior purchase with Peppy Coffee.
- To enjoy the SGD5 reward, the referred friend must use the unique referral link to make the FIRST PURCHASE. The first valid purchase will be considered a successful referral, subsequent purchases will not be accorded.
- There is no minimum spend to use the SGD5, shipping conditions still apply.
- SGD5 for successful referral is valid for 90 days and cannot be extended.
- SGD5 rewards are not redeemable for cash.
Seasonal Promo Codes
Apply our promo code upon checkout to enjoy the offer.
Promo codes cannot be combined with other promo codes, rewards, and offers; you can only apply one promo code to a single order.
I.e. If you are applying the SGD5 reward earned from the referral programme, you will not be able to apply another promo code for the same order.
Unless stated otherwise, the general Terms and Conditions still apply for our seasonal promo codes:
- They are not redeemable for cash.
- They are only applicable to the stated promotional period.
- Shipping conditions still apply.
What payment types do you accept?
Peppy Coffee accepts the two major credit cards in Singapore, Visa and Mastercard.
We also accept Apple Pay and Google Pay. Do note that for the Apple Pay button to show up, you must be using "Safari" on iOS 12.1, MacOS 10.14.1, or the later versions.
Every batch of coffee is freshly roasted, therefore we are unable to accept returns for the coffee we have delivered. However, if you have concerns or questions regarding your order, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always ensure that engaging with Team Peppy is easy and free of headaches. Whenever possible, we will always do right by our community and supporters.
For accessories, please write to us at email@example.com within 7 days if you have received a defective product. Please send us a picture of the issue and we will get back to you within 3 working days.
Is it considered a cup of cold brew if I prepare hot coffee and then chill it in the fridge?
Visually, they might look like the same thing, but they cannot be more different. "Cold brew" refers to the brewing method; cold or room-temperature water is used to steep and extract the coffee over many hours. Hot coffee is brewed quickly and within minutes. Cold water does not extract the same flavours the way hot water does and are thus significantly different. The resulting cold-brewed coffee is delicate, smoother, and nuanced in flavours.
What are the main differences between Cold Brew Coffee and Iced Coffee?
How much cold brew coffee can I get from a 60g pack?
One 60g pack of coffee is good for one steep with our Hario bottle that is included in our Starter Kit, that's why they are conveniently packed the way they are. No spoons nor weighing scale needed!
One steep yields about 650ml of cold brew, which is perfect for sharing.
Yikes! I am confused by the multitude of coffee terms!
Don't sweat it if all the information seems overwhelming at first. The details you see describe the coffee, just like how we describe the personality and characteristics of a person.
Here is a quick and handy guide:
- Origin: The place where coffee is grown. Single Origin can mean a single country, region, or farm. It refers to coffee at its purest form and has not been blended.
- Varietal: Just like how Fuji, Granny Smith are to apples, and Merlot, Pinot Noir are to grapes. Coffee varietal such as Ethiopian Heirloom, Geisha, and Pacamara tells you what type of coffee cherry the beans come from.
- Process: The different methods to remove the coffee seed (bean) from the cherry. The varying methods contribute to the flavour as they roast the seed.
- Elevation: The altitude at which the coffee is grown, measured in MASL (Meters Above Sea Level). Coffees grown at high altitudes are usually sweeter, more complex, and boasts more acidity. Coffees at low elevations are exposed to higher temperatures and lesser rainfall; they tend to be earthy and exhibit less acidity.
- Flavour & Tasting notes: A general guide to distinguish coffee's flavour profile. They are subjective and by no means authoritative, as every individual's palate and perception of flavours are different. They can however be used as an indicative guide before deciding which coffee to purchase.
- Cupping score: A measure of coffee quality. Commercial-grade coffee scores anywhere from 60 to 80. To be classed a speciality coffee, the roast requires 80 points (out of 100) or above--a standard that only 5% of coffees worldwide meet.